Friday, March 11, 2016

JoyfulworldSAL-April

The monthly SAL at Joyfulworld by Maja. Released around 9pm and glad we just got home from a party so i was able to start stitching and couldn't stop till i am done and that was around after 3am. Tried to sleep for a few hours and up at around 8am for kid to go to school. When he left i did the flatfold finishing and then was on time for me to go to work. I can say, i do love the results..though all in a hurry but good for my troubled mine and keep me busy... Happy Weekend to all!

8 comments:

CalamityJr said...

So sorry you had a troubled mind, but what a great stitch to calm your thoughts. Love these designs, and your finish is lovely.

Christine said...

Wow, super-fast stitching Mylene! It's gorgeous

Julie said...

That's what I call a fast finish, it does look lovely. Really must try a flatfold myself sometime.

Carol said...

Not only beautifully stitched, but beautifully finishes as well! Your April finish is adorable, Mylene. Stitching truly is good for the soul...

Margaret said...

That is a very quick finish Mylene.
It is such a pretty piece and the flat-fold finish is lovely.

Brigitte said...

Oh my, Mylene, you are such a fast stitcher. And finisher. Your flatfold finish looks so lovely, you make your flat folds the same way I make them.

Lillie said...

Love your flat fold finishing for this. Sending you warmest wishes and joy, may you have a Blessed Merry Christmas Mylene. Hugs

DUSTY said...

Mylene, I love looking at your stitching. It is always so lovely. I have been away from blogging for a long time, but I am slowly getting back to it. Stay safe in these terrible times.

February ornament..

...finished just right on time. This is my very first into a round ornament. I am so glad it turned out well, though honestly it was quite d...