Monday, June 21, 2021

Pots of colour!

 Having a happy dance here..just finished this stunning design! Such a gloomy day here today, was actually not my plan to stay indoor but been really rainy i am not in the mood to go out...a pity as it has been so sunny lovely days last week during my work days and i was looking forward for my off day to go to the beach especially today being the longest day of the year, 21st of June...well, so glad i am done with one of my biggest piece on my list.

Stitched and finished a wedding card for an ex colleauge who got married early last week.

A get-together with my kids and bf kids with their partners last weekend. As everyone working and living here and there, also far out in the mainland , we had to make a schedule ahead of time.

                          Happy everyone came and had a lovely catch up over a bbq and drinks. We were still outside when it suddenly started raining and thunderstorm, was about after midnight so atleast we were done with the foods.

A pictures of my blooming flowers in pots which i had taken earlier last week.  

Hope everyone having a good start of the week. Thanks to all who takes the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it.

4 comments:

Pamela said...

Nice stitching finishes!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations on the Happy Dance for the lovely summery flower design. The perfect thing to stitch on a rainy day.

Carol said...

What a lovely (and big!) finish, Mylene! Those colors must have been such a joy to stitch with. Looks like a fun party with lots of tasty food and your flowers are gorgeous. Enjoy this last bit of June ♥

Akila said...

Oh my god, that's such a lovely finish. Such pretty blooms

An old WIP, a new start ..& very proud

...parents here❤️. Our youngest Chris had got his Bachelor of Medical sciences last week. He is now doing internship for the coming years. H...