Monday, July 19, 2021

Homespun Elegance ornament

 Another ornament finish..that was beginning of July and now nearly end of the month again. Days passes by so quickly..Kind of busy at work so working long days, not much energy left picking up stitching at the end of the day.

My flowers outside are looking beautiful but don't have much time to sit and enjoy as recently everytime i am off is the weather not that good, rainy and windy. Well, the rain does good for the flowers that is why they are looking great.
Noticed one of my blooming orchids. I have this one now for 3 years and when it blooms is pure joy, LOVE it! These are my collections in the kitchen. Have more in the living room and most are blooming too.
Last Saturday, after a long day at work still lovely weather so been to where my kids are working, summer jobs..for drinks but ended up having dinner too. I love that place cause of the view of the harbour and the sea.
Yesterday's pic, just done working and finally have a rest and cool off. Looking forward for a few days off. We are off to the mainland visiting family, hope the weather stays good.
Happy Monday!
Thanks to all who takes the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it.

5 comments:

Pamela said...

Very sweet ornament!

Katya said...

Beautiful finish! You have a lovely garden.

Carol said...

Such a cute new ornament, Mylene! And your orchids are amazing--I don't think I've ever seen as many blooms on one as you have on your pink and white one. You obviously have the right touch! Enjoy this last bit of July ♥

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That's a nice little Ornament and I love the beaded edge too.
Beautiful flowers.

Akila said...

Such pretty ornament. Love your flowers, especially the orchids

February ornament..

...finished just right on time. This is my very first into a round ornament. I am so glad it turned out well, though honestly it was quite d...