Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Recent finishes!!

This afternoon i had uploaded my recent finishes these last days, they are all
small ones though. The winnie the pooh and the friendship quilt are
stitched for a rr, http://www.myleneshobby.nl/fotoalbum/latest_items/index.html
I am finally done with the quilt for Shari too and last
was the hardanger coaster which i should have used 32 count rather than 28ct. Didn't really fit the coaster nicely. Well i am trying with overdyed threads. This one is from a Dutch designer.


I have two more rr's to do and hopefully will start some x'mas cards. I think i am not going to make a lot as i did the last years. I don't have much time anymore and i think many just throw it away afterwards.

No comments:

March ornament..

...just finished it today! Another design from the Just Cross Stitch Christmas ornaments magazine of last year. Still have a few I would lik...