Monday, July 05, 2021

Prairie Schooler design

 I've been stitching on and off christmas motives for ornaments for quite sometime now, finally started finishing one into an ornament being the first as the PS design. This is a freebie of year 2005. 

                                
These are a few small motives i am working on in between other projects..

A while back, i started these two..
And most after work having time meeting and catching up with friends over lunch/dinner since it has opened up here recently.
Hope everyone having a good start of the week. Thanks to all who takes the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it.

5 comments:

Pamela said...

Cute little ornament designs!

Carol said...

I love your Prairie Schooler ornament, Mylene--the beaded edge finishes it off so nicely, too. Looks like you've been keeping busy with lots of stitching, work, and socializing. It's so nice to eat in restaurants again, isn't it? Have a wonderful July!

R's Rue said...

Such a cute ornament. Enjoy eating out in restaurants. Such a simple pleasure.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Akila said...

Lovely finish. The small patterns are so cute. Glad that things are opening up there.. things are just beginning to open here in India
Thanks a lot for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.. means a lot :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The PS Santa is great, I like the beaded edge. I need to make the effort to do that for more of my ornaments!

Easter ornaments & cards

These are the ornaments & cards I've made and sent/gifts to friends. Posted to the U.S & Canada almost three weeks before Easter...