Monday, April 24, 2023

A finished & a couple new starts..

Started this more than a year ago and finally finished it off. Hope to frame it one day.
..started this from the book of Emma Congdon..
Made a srart on this lovely spring design..
..pick up a hardanger piece which i startey more than a year ago..
..and thought to try the cuttings first on a smaller piece before doing on the bigger piece.last is a card i quickly stitched for one of our neighbour who turned 80 last weekend.Thank you so much to all who stop by and leave me a  comment. I do truly appreciate them. 

5 comments:

Carol said...

Love your finish, Mylene! The sentiment is so true... And what pretty projects you have going. I have never tried hardanger before. It looks a bit scary! Good luck with the cutting :)

Katrina said...

Lovely stitching Mylene, the birthday card is super sweet!

Pamela said...

Wonderful stitching! The birthday card is very sweet.

Faith... said...

Love your new starts. I have looked at the Emma Congdon book many times but still haven't bought it...yet! You are very brave to do hardanger; I would be very scared to try to cut the threads. Your piece turned out beautifully.

Have a great week Mylene.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You have been busy! I love the Emma Congdon design, I like the way she does typography.

Easter ornaments & cards

These are the ornaments & cards I've made and sent/gifts to friends. Posted to the U.S & Canada almost three weeks before Easter...