Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Quick update ...

...before the month ends..don't even know where to start🥴it has been my plan to write on in here but it has been pretty busy..if it is not at work then it's socially. Right now, out of the island and staying at one of my BF's sister for the night. BF birthday today and we've been out and about..have a couple of days off and quite a lovely sunny weather thus we are the mainland visiting his family.
Anyway...stitching..not much done this month, just a couple small finishes:completed the spring flowers which was featured at TWOCS march 2023, design by Jenny van de Wiele.
A quick card which i had manage to finish in an hour:
Well..aside from stitching i love preparing foodies too:
This was beginning of May, when ex gf of my son came for dinner.
One of BF stayed wirh us ..has to prepare a quick meal after a long day at work.
One weekend ..my son with his band performed in town.
Last weekend we celebrated BF birthday with our kids and just a few of his friends. I did all the side dishes and small bites...the meat for the bbq were ordered. Lovely weather lovely company❤️
Hope everyone having a lovely week💖

4 comments:

Pamela said...

Your spring flowers are gorgeous! Looks like you’ve had lots of fun and good food with friends and family.

Faith... said...

Pretty spring flowers! Your dinner looks delicious! Happy Birthday to your BF!

Have a great week!

Carol said...

Oh, you have had a very busy May, Mylene! I don't know how you do everything! Your meals look amazing and I love the little tulip pillow. Hope June is a bit less busy and you can enjoy more time with your stitching ♥

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Your floral stitching is so pretty. The food looks delicious too. I am most interested in the photos of the stage your son is performing on, especially the curved lighting truss! My husband builds stages and sound systems so I always look what other people use.

Easter ornaments & cards

These are the ornaments & cards I've made and sent/gifts to friends. Posted to the U.S & Canada almost three weeks before Easter...