Thursday, April 04, 2024

Easter ornaments & cards

These are the ornaments & cards I've made and sent/gifts to friends. Posted to the U.S & Canada almost three weeks before Easter..pity the one to Canada arrived a couple of days late. 
I'm glad everyone love their's ❤️

I had worked 5 days in a row instead of 4 days. The last 2 days wasn't so busy and can get home in time for dinner. Weather is rainy cold and windy so not many are roaming around ..though lots of tourist here on the island.
Off these couple of days, so having a rest and doing a bit of stitching:
Worked on thus Spring sampler:
..as well as cooking😋tried a recipe from home I often heard before but hesitant to prepare but now I did and it taste so good even my boyfriend likes it. "Patatim", braised pork leg with spices.Thanks everyone for Stopping by and hope you are all having a lovely week.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Your little Easter ornaments and cards are all so sweet, Mylene! I'm sure you brought lots of smiles to friends' faces when they received them! Sounds like you are very busy with work--hope you are enjoying your new job! Happy April to you! ♥

Pamela said...

I agree with Carol - the ornaments and cards are very sweet!

Erica said...

Beautiful stitching! Just what is needed to perk up this seemingly gloomy spring everywhere!

Faith... said...

Those cards are so cute! Braised pork sounds yummy. How do you like they new job? Sounds like they are keeping you busy.

April ornament...Tulips..

Can't believe it's nearly end of April..the days just passes by very quickly..I am just on time again for the monthly ornaments😊 An...