Friday, August 31, 2007

x'mas card's and a new project...


Compeleted a couple of x'mas cards lately. I haven't done much with regards to x'mas cards as i had intended, oh well i still have a few months to go...




I started a new project from a magazine from the U.S. Eversince i saw this one i do like to stitch it for me so glad i am able to start it now as i had got this one a while back.


No stitching for me this weekend as we are leaving the island tomorrow to stay with friends on the mainland and be back sunday evening.

Hope everyone will have a wonderful weekend and thanks so much everyone for dropping by and all the nice comments. Really appreciate them all.

5 comments:

glenda said...

I wish I was as productive as you are! I love all your finishes. Your cards are wonderful - as I have always thought :)
Have a great weekend.

Sally said...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend Mylene!

Your cards are lovely as is your WIP.

Dawn B. said...

Love the cristmas cards

veronique said...

hi mylene, you also have been a busy bee lately, i love the sampler you're started from the american magazine, your christmas cards and the exchange you maid, is very very lovely.. i also enjoyed the pictures of the family

Lillie said...

Nice work on the cards.
Can't wait to see the progress of your WIP.

March ornament..

...just finished it today! Another design from the Just Cross Stitch Christmas ornaments magazine of last year. Still have a few I would lik...