Thursday, April 08, 2021

more easter ornaments

  • These are the last Easter ornaments made and mainly were given for
  • friends here.
  •                                                                                  


PS: 
i wonder if anyone can see my post, if so is it possible to leave me a comment..i wonder if i happened to set that out but seems like i don't know my way here and i am trying to get back to blogging. Otherwise can you send me an e-mail.. lhynne69@hotmail.com ....thanks.





 

3 comments:

Shami Immanuel said...

Lovely ornaments. Perfectly finished.

Terri said...

I see your posts!

Carol said...

Such cute Easter ornaments--all beautifully stitched and finished, Mylene :)

Easter ornaments & cards

These are the ornaments & cards I've made and sent/gifts to friends. Posted to the U.S & Canada almost three weeks before Easter...