Sunday, February 26, 2023

February ornament

Finished a Christmas ornament before February ends...I didn't joined any SAL this year as i am afraid i couldn't follow through as usually summwr time here is crazy busy..but i am going to try for myself to finish an ornament each month. 
This a Lizzie Kate design featured at Just Cross Stitch Christmas ornaments, issue 2004. Original design stitch on red fabric but i don't have red's so i used a natural linen.
With all the lovely snowdrops appearing everywhere finished this one into a little cushion.
Design by Jenny van De Wiele, featured at The World of Cross Stitching magazine, March 2023.
Thank you so much to all who stop by and leave me a lovely comment. I really appreciate them.

4 comments:

Pamela said...

Both are sweet finishes! I especially like the Lizzie Kate!

Jackie's Stitches said...

The snowdrops are gorgeous and I just love your stitched ones too! Beautiful stitching and finishing!!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Two lovely ornaments. An ornament per month is a good goal.
The snowdrop photos are gorgeous, such pretty delicate flowers.

Akila said...

Love these finishes.. very cute

Easter ornaments & cards

These are the ornaments & cards I've made and sent/gifts to friends. Posted to the U.S & Canada almost three weeks before Easter...