Sunday, February 19, 2023

Valentine's finishes


These little cuties was such a fun stitched and all the receiver loves.
This one still on it's way to Canada as i haven't heard that it has arrive. I posted it beginning of February, i do hope it wasn't lost.
It was my plan to stitch more recently but had another sad that had happened. Two days after our day out with friends to a musical, one took her own life..severe depression. Her funeral was on Valentines day, so sad..

These afternoon, drove around the island and such a beauty in some areas..masses of these dainty flowers here and there. ❤️❤️
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate it. I am sorry though it won't get to my inbox anymore so that i can return an answer. Try to work on it to get it back but really don't know how.
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend.


3 comments:

DJ said...

Such lovely stitching! I hope your exchange partner gets hers soon! I love the snowdrops, such pretty flowers! I'm so very sorry for the loss of your friend. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Pamela said...

What adorable little valentines! I’m sorry to read about your friend. How very sad.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Those Valentines are so pretty, I am sure the recipients loved them.
So sorry for the loss of your friend, it's never easy to lose a loved one.

Easter ornaments & cards

These are the ornaments & cards I've made and sent/gifts to friends. Posted to the U.S & Canada almost three weeks before Easter...