Friday, June 16, 2023

...my flowers outdoors,

..an old wheelbarrow that i filled with flowers. Really looks gorgeous now.
Other flowers also doing great❤️
And how i wish it will gonna rain, been a month now with out ..
Sure a lovely weather for staying outside...had a couple a days off beginning of this week i decided to have a bbq with the neighbours, kind of last minute..still i manage to prepae some snacks as starter and a couple of salads that goes with the meat for the BBq. The meat..has been ordered though🤭
I did manage to finish the Spring design  that i had started earlier this year. "Welcome  Spring Sampler" design by the Heart- NeedleArt by Wendy. I don't know yet how am i going to finish it of.Thank you all so much for stopping by especialy to those who leaves me comment🥰very much appreciated.
Happy weekend to all❤️

4 comments:

Terra said...

Your flowers in the wheelbarrow are bursting with color and beauty. I have lots of colorful plants on my patio too, and in my gardens. Nice to meet you here in blogland, hello from Terra in California.

Pamela said...

Your flowers look great. Nice to have an area to entertain. Welcome spring is very pretty.

Faith... said...

I really love your wheel barrel full of flowers is gorgeous! Looks like a nice bbq. Welcome Spring looks very nice. Have a great week!

Carol said...

Love your flowers, Mylene! You definitely have a green thumb! I wish my flowers looked even half as good :) Your Welcome Spring piece is so cute and it looks wonderful on that fabric. Enjoy your day ♥

April ornament...Tulips..

Can't believe it's nearly end of April..the days just passes by very quickly..I am just on time again for the monthly ornaments😊 An...