Monday, July 31, 2023

June & July ornaments...

...been a while since i last posted here..busy busy with work mostly and other activities.
I did manage to finish both ornaments this month and honestly no other stitching done besides these:
June ornament: Lizzie Kate design
July ornament..another Lizzie Kate design, both from the same serie as the one above.
Aside from work..socializing much too and lots of cooking: especially if one of my kids joined us for dinner. Here, my daughter came for a day on the island from the city.
My son joined as most in the weekend if he is home from the university.
Even after a long work day i do try to prepare foodies for us and do try to spoil them❤️
Picking black raspberries with friends.
Love it into smoothies❤️
Hope to pick some stitching coming months though.
Happy week to all❤️

5 comments:

Pamela said...

Sweet Lizzie Kate ornaments! Nice family visits with delicious looking foods.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The ornaments are so cute and the food looks delicious too. I can see why your children love to come home! I'm sure they love their Mum too!

Carol said...

Your Lizzie Kate ornaments are both adorable, Mylene--that reindeer makes me smile :) Oh, your food always looks so yummy! I love spoiling my boys with special foods when they come home, too. Hope you are enjoying a lovely August!

Faith... said...

I really like your ornaments but the reindeer is super cute! It looks so nice where you are but I think I may have to have you come here to help me with some cooking because yours looks yummy!!

Felicity said...

I know it has already been said, but the ornaments are so cute and the food looks delicious!

April ornament...Tulips..

Can't believe it's nearly end of April..the days just passes by very quickly..I am just on time again for the monthly ornaments😊 An...