Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Dec. ornament & I am home in the Philippines

The last ornament for this year..another Lizzie Kate design.
Actually my 12 monthly StitchAlong are all from Lizzie Kate designs.
I came home in the Philippines in time for my birthday and Christmas. Will be staying here until second week of January.
Was quite unexpected as I am here last October with my kids but then my sister with her kids are coming home from Canada, I wanted to join them here. Happy to celebrate my birthday last 24rth with lots of family and a few friends❤️
I think there will be no stitching till I get back to Holland.

Wishing you all a Happy New year💗



7 comments:

Pamela said...

How nice to celebrate with your family! Your Lizzie Kates are so cute!

Carol said...

That's so great that you could make another trip to the Philippines so soon, Mylene. Hope you have a great visit with your family and sister and her kids! Enjoy all that tasty looking food and warm weather. Happy New Year ♥

Akila said...

What fun, love the family pictures. Enjoy your vacation. Wishing you all a wonderful 2024!!

Katrina said...

All the best for 2024 Mylene. Have a wonderful time with your family! Love your Lizzie Kate ornaments, they are all super sweet.

Jackie's Stitches said...

Happy new year Mylene! I'm so glad you're getting to spend more time at home and get to see your sister!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Happy New Year and now lovely to be able to spend time with your family again so soon.

Faith... said...

Happy Birthday Mylene! I hope you had a great celebration along with a beautiful holiday with year family! Your family is beautiful and I am sure they don't mind you coming home again so soon!

I love your LK ornaments. I wish she hadn't retired as she always put out some nice designs. Have safe travels home.

April ornament...Tulips..

Can't believe it's nearly end of April..the days just passes by very quickly..I am just on time again for the monthly ornaments😊 An...