Wednesday, March 20, 2024

An old WIP, a new start ..& very proud

...parents here❤️. Our youngest Chris had got his Bachelor of Medical sciences last week. He is now doing internship for the coming years.
Honestly, since we live on an island where no university here..students have to go to the mainland and big cities for further studies... I do worry much but so glad he managed and aside of his studies doing part-time works too, working in the kitchen of restaurants. Both my children are very independent as his eldest sister has received her master last year and have a good job in one of the businesses in the city.
After the ceremony we went out to dinner.
This..I started last year and last worked on it April.. afterwards I haven't touch it till☺️
I managed to add another flower.
Started this Spring Sampler of Hands on design and just noticed i made a mistake, miscounted so i have to frog all the blue ones that is circled in red.
Had completed a few easter ornaments too and had posted yesterday and today..hope it will arrive on time especially to the U.S.
Thank you all so much who took the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it. Happy week to all.

6 comments:

Erica said...

Congrats to your son, and to YOU for a job well done!
I love your flower piece!

Katrina said...

Hi Mylene, congratulations to your son, and how lovely to be celebrating a wonderful achievement. Your stitching is so pretty. All the best, Katrina

Terri said...

Congratulations to your son (and daughter)!

Jackie's Stitches said...

Congratulations to Chris! Such a fantastic achievement! I know he couldn't do it without the support off his momma!

Aviator said...

Thank you for creating content that not only educates but also inspires positive action. Engage with like-minded Aviator gamers on our blog.

Faith... said...

Very proud parents indeed and with good reason! It is quite the determined person to receive their college degree especially when you have to move away from home and all that is familiar to you. Congrats to your entire family.

I love your flower piece and that new purple flower! Hands on Designs have some very cute samplers but I think they should come frog free! 😊 Can't wait to see your easter ornaments. I have never thought of making ornaments for Easter. Hmmm, something to thing about!

Easter ornaments & cards

These are the ornaments & cards I've made and sent/gifts to friends. Posted to the U.S & Canada almost three weeks before Easter...