Thursday, February 29, 2024

February ornament..

...finished just right on time. This is my very first into a round ornament. I am so glad it turned out well, though honestly it was quite difficult, it took me a while before it was done. 
Well, yesterday was my last working day after 7 and half years..was really with mixed feelings as I love my work and most of my coworkers..much as I don't like to have a farewell drinks still the Management arrange it after my work at 3pm..I was quite surprise myself as quite some came in to join from different section. I do feel loved..Aside from the Management I got some gifts too from Co workers.
Oh well..we are going away next week for a few days and then we'll see how it goes...
Thanks so much for Stopping by and wish you all a happy week/weekend.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Round ornaments are my favorites, Mylene, and this is SO beautiful! You really did a wonderful job--I would never know you had difficulty with it :)

It sounds like a nice farewell from your coworkers. I hope you enjoy your time away next week and can figure out what you want to do next! Enjoy your weekend ♥

Faith... said...

I think your ornament looks great! Though I know when you do something different it always makes you be extra cautious.

Sounds like you had a good reason to leave your job but it is always emotional, not matter what the circumstances are. Hopefully the next chapter of your life will be just as or more satisfying than this one. I wish you lots of luck on your path.

Akila said...

All the best for your new phase. Very neatly finished ornament

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely ornament, I do like Punochka’s designs.
I’m glad your last day went well too. Beautiful flowers.

Easter ornaments & cards

These are the ornaments & cards I've made and sent/gifts to friends. Posted to the U.S & Canada almost three weeks before Easter...