Sunday, June 30, 2024

June ornament..

...realise this weekend that today is the last day of June🥴...after a long day of work today and right after dinner, I went and gather materials for finishing..I did manage to stitch the piece earlier this month but been too busy working and once out of the island and been a couple of times cooking for friends..Days just passes so quickly recently.
Another ornament from the magazine of last year. I still have a few I wanted to stitch from it, I might do all the 12 ornaments from it, we'll see later in the year.

The first weekend of June we celebrated BF birthday with our childrens and just very friends.
The following weekend..i  invited a few of my filipina friends with their family as they always wanted to come at our place 😊 I do love preparing but recently just too busy at work as summer started..
Midweek this week I am off for a couple of days and was so sunny ..lovely summer day, we decided to go out for a drive on the mainland and stayed the night at one of BF son's place. 
So fine to go out and about but nothing get done at home 🤭 though I try to water my potted plants..glad were not so many this year.
Hope everyone's having a lovely weekend 😊❤️

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Cute ornament and great finishing! Your parties and get togethers look very fun.

Carol said...

Looks like you are having a fun, busy summer, Mylene! I'm sure everyone loves all that tasty looking food you prepare. Love the cute ornament--hard to believe the year is half over! ♥

June ornament..

...realise this weekend that today is the last day of June🥴...after a long day of work today and right after dinner, I went and gather mate...