Thursday, August 29, 2024

July & August ornaments

Been a crazy chaotisch the last months at work..working more than 10 hours a day most days a week due to lack of staff, that contributed to my health problems..infections on my gums and teeth that i ended up to see a periodontist a couple of weeks ago. She advised that 4 teeth has to be removed...which has taken yesterday. I opted though for 3 teeth first all on the left side and the last one in a couple of weeks. I wasn't feeling well afterwards yesterday so I asked off worked today.
Here is my July ornament: which i had quickly stitched and finished at the end of July.
Here is my August ornament..started a few days ago but most was stitched yesterday and able to finished it off today.
Aside from working ..had been as usual doing cooking, these was the beginning of August with friends for 2 consecutive days.
Above was had planned that i am going to prepare for dinner..
Below was the next day which was unexpected..had a lovely catch up.
Last week on my 2 days off we've been out of the island, boyfriend's idea's as he wants me to unwind after all the long busy working days.
Somewhere in the Northern part of Holland..
We came from the island and ended up staying  near the water side.
These are some of my blooming flowers..pity I don't have much time to enjoy them ...
Hope everyone's having a lovely week.
Thanks much for Stopping by and lovely comments.😍

4 comments:

Erica said...

What gorgeous ornaments! Beautifully stitched! I hope you feel better soon. Dental stuff ooph! Nothing like that particular kind of pain!

Jackie's Stitches said...

Your ornaments are beautiful! You're so talented!

I hope you are feeling 100% soon.

I wish I enjoyed cooking! I always love seeing your food photos. I have no idea how you do it!

Carol said...

Your ornaments are both so pretty, Mylene! And I love the shots of the flowers and your yummy looking food. I hope your mouth feels better. I just had to have two crowns put in right next to each other and my mouth is not feeling great either. Hope you get more free time in September!

Faith... said...

Beautiful stitching and finishing Mylene! Those food pictures look amazing, you must really love to cook for your family and friends. It always looks like a feast when you show your meals. What a nice BF to take you on a little getaway to relax. Sorry about your teeth and the work you had to have done on them. I hope you are healed up now, just in time for another procedure.

July & August ornaments

Been a crazy chaotisch the last months at work..working more than 10 hours a day most days a week due to lack of staff, that contributed to ...