Saturday, December 17, 2005

Oh my...such an amazing surprise today!!

I am speechless when i opened an envelope/parcel that came in today from'sewandso'. It is from my SS from ILCS yahoo group. Leandre, what can i say...this is really a great great surprise, honestly i am in tears looking at all the things you have ordered for me. Thank you very very much!!! You've been so great!

The picture isn't so clear i think so i better name the things, 11 pieces of different Anchor perle 12, 2 kits of Victoria Sampler, Zweigart hardanger fabric, a chart of bookmark mania 8, a chart of waxing moon designs, John James needles.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Braun said...

Oh, I wish someone would send me a parcel like this! Does anyone need my mailing address????=)

Hugs, Elisabeth=)

March ornament..

...just finished it today! Another design from the Just Cross Stitch Christmas ornaments magazine of last year. Still have a few I would lik...