Wednesday, December 29, 2021

A Lizzie Kate finish...

Stitched the design last month but haven't had the chance to make it into an ornament... on my birthday i was way too busy preparing for dinner, i just had lots of dishes i wanted to prepare that i got dizzy i don't know how and what so i went to my craft table and made the ornament while reorganizing my thoughts on what i really can prepare before the kids arrive.My plan on my birthday this year is to go away for  the night/day and not celebrate it at home but we got into lockdown that restaurants are all close too..and then kids wanted to come home so thus feel loved and happy to have them around💖
We had first a few starters...
Followed by some main dishes...
And had a few games afterwards.
I feel thankful and truly blessed that they all get along with the kids of my boyfriend.

Happy Holidays to all!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Cute ornament! Happy happy birthday!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely ornament, does it refer to Christmas or your Birthday, or both!
It's great that your extended, blended family all get on so well too. I think that delicious food must help!

Carol said...

I'm sorry you didn't get to go out on your birthday, Mylene, but judging by the looks of your food, you are a wonderful chef yourself. No wonder all the kids love coming home :) And that is great that they all get along so well. Wishing you every happiness in 2022! ♥

An old WIP, a new start ..& very proud

...parents here❤️. Our youngest Chris had got his Bachelor of Medical sciences last week. He is now doing internship for the coming years. H...