Tuesday, December 07, 2021

these cuties will be send out soon..

This came as an extra kit with the Okt. issue of The World of Cross Stitching, upon seeing them i know i will stitch it for my friends here on the island, one of the group of my friends..they don't do cross stitch but i know they will appreciate it as it's not the first time i gave them stitching goodies.
This cutie will give it to another friend with small kids. Love how it turned out..oh well, honestly i LOVE all that i finally completed into ornaments and a bit difficult to part with but i just can't have it all.
Last weekend has been busy cooking after work, I do love kids visiting so i do like to pamper them with foodies💖. Here is with my son, Chris.
The following day came the son of BF so more foodies ...on both occassion i opted for Asian dishes as i know they love it.
Many thanks for the lovely comments, really appreciate it. I had tried to search that comnents go to my mail inbox so i can answer you directly but i couldn't find out how. ..



3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love those Merry Christmas ornaments and I'm sure your friends will too. I got all my stitched ornaments out today and hung them on a garland.
I know how to get comments sent to an email, if you email me, I can write some instructions with screenshots!

Katrina said...

What a lovely set of ornaments for your friends, they will love them.
The food looks delicious, I hope your son enjoyed his birthday. Best wishes to you xx

Carol said...

Your ornaments are always so beautiful, Mylene! Love each one! I'm sure your son and his friend love coming to visit with all that tasty food. Everything looks delicious! Enjoy your weekend ♥

Easter ornaments & cards

These are the ornaments & cards I've made and sent/gifts to friends. Posted to the U.S & Canada almost three weeks before Easter...