Wednesday, December 01, 2021

Birthday month. ..

First is my son's 22nd birthday today! Sending best wishes your way my dear son. He is at university at the mainland and quite far to go drop in for a few moments.
Been gloomy days here, ...today rainy and wind was howling outside still we brave out and drove to another village here on the island to see if there's open restaurant for lunch. This village was ussually a very busy area for tourist during the summer time but in the winter lots of establishments are closed. Had found one opened and enjoyed a lovely lunch.
This morning i manage to make a few stitch designs into cards and dropped it to the post..i am quite late this year sending cards for outside Holland.
I just made a start on this Lizzie kate design this evening..I am nearly done with the two designs on this leaflet, the Let It Snow, acquires Wisper W88 for the ears but i don't have that thread, think i can use just white DMC thread i wonder..Well, my birthday is still a while..day before christmas, not sure yet what to do due to all the restrictions issued for three weeks from now  ...

Hope everyone have a good start of December.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. Do really appreciate them.

6 comments:

Pamela said...

Your cards and Lizzie Kate projects are very sweet. My birthday is also in December!

Shami Immanuel said...

Cards are lovely. Pictures are beautiful. Hope you will have a blessed birthday.

FlashinScissors said...

My first visit here. I haven’t blogged this year bit aiming to return to blogging this month as I will be joining in with Jo’s Advent blog hop.
Your cards are beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
Barbara x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Happy Birthday to your son! The cards are lovely, I am sure the recipients will be very pleased with them.
I don't like Wisper thread at all, I can't get the effect to work like it's supposed to! I'd use plain DMC or maybe a thicker wool thread with a large eyed needle!

Carol said...

I hope your son has a great 22nd birthday, Mylene! Your stitching is so cute and you've created some lovely cards. I haven't even sent mine yet and they need to go to Germany so I fear they will be late this year. Oh well :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Just leaving another comment to test the system!!

Easter ornaments & cards

These are the ornaments & cards I've made and sent/gifts to friends. Posted to the U.S & Canada almost three weeks before Easter...