Thursday, September 26, 2024

September ornament

This is quite a quick stitch and i love how it turned out with the finishing, well it took me a while thinking how to finish it off..
Another quick stitch is this baby card when I heard an ex colleague became a grandma and as I made one for her first grandson I thought to stitched one for her granddaughter.
I had a few starts too for a biscornu finish...i hope to stitch all 4.
Last Sunday.. been to the city to go see my daughter with her friend joined the Dam tot Damloop 2024 from Amsterdam to Zaandam. 16 kilometers..and they did it in 1 hour 38 minutes..I am so proud of them❤️Didn't do any special cooking this month...too busy at work and other matters as my mother not doing well with her cancer..think I will be going home soon.
Thanks much to all who stopped by..have a lovely weekend ❤️

2 comments:

Pamela said...

I imagine this is a difficult time, with your mother being so ill. I’m sorry. This month’s ornament is gorgeous, and your biscornu and card are lovely too.

Carol said...

I hope your mother continues to do well with her cancer treatments, Mylene. That must be so hard being so far away from her when she's dealing with something so serious. Love your ornament and card! And such a cute photo of your daughter and her friend. We were actually in Amsterdam on the 5th, 6th, and 7th at the start of our river cruise down the Rhine. We enjoyed our visit and it was pretty much the only nice weather we had the whole time! Will post photos on my blog soon.

September ornament

This is quite a quick stitch and i love how it turned out with the finishing, well it took me a while thinking how to finish it off.. ...