Sunday, May 28, 2006

Winnie The Pooh

The first picture i added earlier, that was stitched in two hours and now here's my progress after and hour and half today.

I felt really tired yesterday so i went to bed quite early, much as i would like to stitch and tried but my concentration fails me. This morning got up rather late so as the kids which i am really happy as they've been pretty early getting up with their friends lately while they went to sleep really late.
After breakfast, i took them for a walk at the dike here close to the house. It was very windy but dry and atleast it wasn't that cold. After 20 minutes we reach the small beach and stayed their for about half an hour. They've filled their pockets with different kinds of shells while i sit and waited. Now, i don't know what we gonna do with the shells. Chris washed them right away when we came home.
After lunch, did lots of ironing.........

4 comments:

Dawn B. said...

Like the pooh.

Wendy said...

Hi Mylene~ I did that pattern and made it into a pillow for my daughter, as the design pictures shows. It turned out so very cute. Of course she was a little older, she had just left for university!

Margaret said...

Hi Mylene,

Chris looks really cute with his new hair-do. He must be very proud of it.

Winnie the Pooh looks great. Is it a surprise for your neighbor or does she know you're making it?

I finally got the private messaging figured out on San's forum and have answered your message there. Hope you find it.

Margaret

Von said...

Mylene,
Glad you've been able to get some stitching in!
Sometimes my kids treasures they bring home from outings just kinda disappear over time and they don't even notice. I mean, how many pretty rocks and shells does one kid need at any time, unless they have a really organize rock collection or something. :D

Easter ornaments & cards

These are the ornaments & cards I've made and sent/gifts to friends. Posted to the U.S & Canada almost three weeks before Easter...