Thursday, November 13, 2008
x'mas ornament SAL & Tagged!
Here's for my november x'mas ornament SAL. Do have more ornaments that are completed this month but can't show them all yet. This is from Quick & Easy Magazine, designed by Joan Elliott.
This one from JCS magazine 2005.
My finishing this days isn't much, i am afraid i don't have much inspiration...just too many things going on.
Pirjo and Mare tagged me to share 6 things about me.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
I did this one earlier this year but i'll try to think more things about me to share...
1. I met dh in Hongkong when we were both working there. He was smoking then and i can't stand it so he had stopped otherwise he'd better look for someone who can.
2. I just started driving again after more than ten years, i don't have the courage to drive at the mainland so i am stuck here on the island. I am so glad i can especially now dh's away the kids need a driver most days.
3. I skipped breakfast most of the time, quite busy in the morning i don't have the appetite to take in anything.
4. I drink my tea with milk which is not common over here.
5. I do sudoku before going to sleep, instead of reading. If i read it will take a while before i fall asleep. Unless, if i go in earlier, i do read first and then do the sudoku game.
6. I still weigh every morning and i am happy my weight still the same for a year now.
I am supposed to tag 6 people,I do hope I'm not double-tagging someone. Feel free to do the tag and if not, that is fine too. I don't want to burden anyone with anything.
Thank you all for visiting my blog especially to those who take the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them so much.
DH haven't called yet, i am afraid he can't make it home tomorrow(friday). Hopefully by saturday or else sunday. Can't call him if they are at the North Sea.