Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Meme of Fours

The Meme of Fours
I got tagged byDawn
Thanks Dawn, haven't done this kind yet so here it goes.....

Four Jobs I Have Had in My Life:
1. Nanny
2. Waitress
3. Wife/Mom
4.

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Harry Potter series
2. Sound of Music
3. Disney films
4. Mr Bean

Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Ifugao, Philippines
2. Baguio, Philippines
3. Kowloon, Hongkong
4. Texel, The Netherlands

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. Spongebob Squarepants (with Chris)
2. Boy meets world (with Grace)
3. CSI Miami
4. Evening News


Four Places I Have Been on Vacation:
1. Lommel, Belgium
2. Iloilo, Philippines
3. Hongkong
4. Alabama, U.S.A

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. Bloglines
2. Hardanger Linkpage
3. Yahoo groups
4. My blog

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Sushi
2. Chicken
3. Shrimp
4. Fruits

Four Albums I Can't Live Without:
I like country music and listen to it when i get the chance, otherwise the
children ussually change it to one of theirs.

Four Places I'd Rather Be:
Here is very cold at the moment i'd rather be home in the Philippines.

No comments:

Easter ornaments & cards

These are the ornaments & cards I've made and sent/gifts to friends. Posted to the U.S & Canada almost three weeks before Easter...