Thursday, February 07, 2008

Hardanger updates!

Not much to share on the stitching front though i did work on some different projects but it's not enough to show an update. The problem is whenever i encounter that i miss one thread needed for a certain project i just set aside and pick another project, that is why i have lots on the go. Atleast most are all smalls.

Here's my progress with these two hardanger, the cuttings were done and glad it went well without a mistake. Honestly, i've encountered cutting the wrong thread before and it was quite a big piece but can't be repaired so i am a bit nervous when cutting the fabric.

Thanks so much for stopping by and all the nice comments.

3 comments:

monique said...

What a gorgious hardanger that you're making!

Lisha said...

That is a really pretty piece. I've never tried hardanger before but I think I might. I'm always looking to try new techniques. Very nice.

Elizabeth Braun said...

I understand the cutting stress very well!!

Easter ornaments & cards

These are the ornaments & cards I've made and sent/gifts to friends. Posted to the U.S & Canada almost three weeks before Easter...