Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SBEBB Halloween flatfold for Carol!!

My last halloween exchange has arrived to my partner, quite quick compared to the others lately which just took 10 days! I am so happy to hear Carol received it safely as i think this is the first time i added sweets to my package for an exchange. I am really reluctant to do it as i am afraid it might be confiscated, so glad it wasn't. Previuosly, i sent separate envelopes for the sweets if incase where the sweets enclosed confiscated atleast the stitched piece will arrive.
Thanks so much Carol for your lovely e-mail, i feel a bit better knowing you like it.


"One Good Witch" flatfold
Erynne's Freebie
32ct linen
DMC threads





You can find the chart here at Erynne's blog. I've discovered it by accident and love it! Thanks so much Erynne for sharing this wonderful design.






Thanks so much for visiting my blog especially to those who take the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them so much.

19 comments:

CJ said...

Hi Mylene -

Your flatfold is beautiful. I am still wanting to make one, but I just need to find the time.

CJ

Ranae said...

Spooktacular flatfold.
I love the design and backing fabric.
Thanks for the link

Stitcher said...

Hello Mylene,
Wowsers!
What a wonderful gift to your friend Carol!
You're welcome for the design and thank you for stitching it! I love how you finished it and have never made a flatfold myself...I think it's about time I learn!

:o)

mainely stitching said...

It's gorgeous, Mylene! What a great job!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful pinkeep! Your kids looks great, they've really grown up since the first times I visited your blog! Hope all is good!
petra

Debra said...

Mylene, that is just too cute.
Debra in Indiana

Anonymous said...

Love your flatfold. You sent a wonderful selection of items for the exchange and I'm sure the recipient was thrilled with it all.

Diana said...

That looks fantastic! Congratulations...

Nana said...

I just love it...need to learn how to make one...Do you know of any tutorials?
ok that I added you to my blog list?

Nana
Fl
http://nanascraper.blogspot.com/

glenda said...

Love the flatfold!

Shari said...

once again, beautiful work Mylene!!! You do such a great job!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Christine said...

Lovely flatfold Mylene. I must try that finish sometime

stitchenmylifeaway said...

Really nice finish. Great design.
Shay

Meari said...

You did a nice job, Mylene. Glad everything arrived safely.

Sally said...

I love your flatfold Mylene!

Karan said...

Gorgeous exchange pieces both sent & recieved Mylene - a feast for the eyes. I absolutely LOVE the Sun piece & so wish there was a UK SAL available for this - it's gorgeous. :0)

Olga said...

What a pretty spooky flatfold. You've done an amazing job on finishing it. Congrats!

Hazel said...

Great finish! x

Anonymous said...

Love this flatfold, super job!

March ornament..

...just finished it today! Another design from the Just Cross Stitch Christmas ornaments magazine of last year. Still have a few I would lik...