Saturday, November 04, 2006
My first Biscornu!!!!
I really like the one i made for Outi's scissorfob so i stitched that again with DMC perle number 8 on 28 ct. Jobelan and finished it into a biscornu, though i didn't expect it will turned out pretty small. So i added a cord so it can be use as a scissorfob too. The back i stitched with normal DMC with the words "I'm too busy to be organized".
i am satisfied with the outcome, thought it's too difficult to make but it just needed time and patience.... now i would like to try a bigger one but i don't have pattern or haven't seen appropriate one from the magazines i have. Thought i had seen some freebies before, will look for that later.