Tuesday, March 07, 2006

At present..... sick!!!!!

Many many thanks for looking at my finishes, i really appreciate your time and kind words!!

Von: i mean this is my first hardanger sachet, not my first hardanger piece.

Anne: This design is of Marjo Timmers, she is from here in holland, i think her designs are only available here as i haven't seen it somewhere else yet. Breibrink

It was sooooooo busy last week with all the difference activities of the children. Also went out to dinner with friends before the weekend, children came along too.
Weekend, been to birthdays...saturday to my SIL and came home quite late and the same the next day to one of our neighbour. NO stitching at all!

Came home from work last night but didn't stayed long downstair's. Felt really tired so i went to bed early but can't really rest as my stomach felt aweful. After midnight, i was really sick..vomitting! Thought after that, it will be cleared out but felt very cold and still can't rest well. I spent the whole day sleeping today!!
And i think will go in again after having a look at the mails.



Today’s SBQ was suggested by Cheryl and is:

What cross-stitch magazines or other publications (as opposed to blogs) do you read on a regular basis? What do you like about them? What do you not like? What would your perfect publication include?

I subscribe to two magazines, Cross Stitch Crazy and the Cross Stitcher, both U.K magazines. And i buy the Quick & Easy when i see it here in the shop. I like to read the magazines when i have the chance, not much recently i'm afraid, but i like there small designs as i used them a lot for cards. By the way, i don't make lots of cards anymore as i used too, since joining in to blogger i have seen a lot of different finishes, like into ornaments, fobs and next i will really like to make my first needlecase. Actually, one is already ready to be finish off but don't have the time to do so.

2 comments:

Von said...

Oh, Mylene, I'm so sorry you've been ill. Get lots of rest, and take good care of yourself!
Sorry I misunderstood you. :) Still the design is just gorgeous (the floss colors are very springlike) and I'm happy you will be keeping it for yourself!

Anne S said...

Thank you for the designer information about Marjo Timmers - believe it or not, I've actually stitched one of her designs that I bought from Nordic Needle - a small hardanger card ... I think I'll have to keep an eye out for more of her designs now - thanks so much for posting that information :D Hope you feel much better now - it's not good that you've been so sick!

Easter ornaments & cards

These are the ornaments & cards I've made and sent/gifts to friends. Posted to the U.S & Canada almost three weeks before Easter...