Thursday, November 22, 2007

Prairie Schooler exchange


I received the Prairie schooler ornament from Pat all the way from New Zealand. Thanks so much Pat for this wonderful pillow. Your stitching is sooo neat, just love it.


I still have two ornaments to finish and a x'mas card for next month's exchanges but I had to take a break to stitch something for my son's birthday next week. I've seen this alphabet design on one of the U.K magazine and thought to stitch his name. Just don't know how will i finish it off. Might be into a pillow, not sure yet...

4 comments:

Dawn T. said...

The ornament is adorable! I'm sure your son is gonna love his gift:)

Lillie said...

PS ornie is lovely. Am sure Chris will be thrilled to received your gift.. Have a good weekend.

Karan said...

The PS ornie is lovely, lucky you.
What a great gift for Chris, am sure he'll love it. :0)

Sally said...

The PS onrament is lovely Mylene.

I bet Chris will love his gift.

February ornament..

...finished just right on time. This is my very first into a round ornament. I am so glad it turned out well, though honestly it was quite d...