Saturday, November 10, 2007

A card, Welcome WIP & losing weight!

First of all, many many thanks for visiting and leaving comments on my blog. I Really really appreciate them all. With my weight loss, to be honest it wasn't easy. I really have to count how many calories and carbohydrates per meal i have to take. With this, it was calculated with my height and age. Actually, this diet started with DH. He has to lose some weight for his back and knee and consulted a doctor. He has very good progress after a month so i decided to join him. Aside from my work, i goes 2 to 3 times a week for a long walks about one or two hours and i don't get lose weight. But now, after a month following what DH does gives me really satisfaction but.....a very very strict descipline!!! No snacks in between, small portion of food with meals especially very little meat, lots of water...
But the results within a month motivates me to go on.




Anyway, here's a couple of stitching update. a card which is going to my sister in Canada for her daughter's first birthday in December. And an update of the Welcome sampler. Besides that, i am working on finishing christmas ornaments! Hope to show pistures soon.

5 comments:

Greg said...

Congratulations on the weight loss. YAY!!! I know all to well how hard it is to lose weight, too bad it wasn't as easy as gaining. lol Keep up the hard work it is paying off for you Mylene. YAY!!!

Dawn B. said...

Love the card and bet she will too.
The Welcome looks good also.

glenda said...

Love the card!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your weight loss. I admire you for your diet discipline - something I just cannot do. Like the birthday card and you're coming along nicely on your WIP.
Barb in TX

Karan said...

WTG with the weight loss Mylene. :0)
Another cute card & Welcome is really growing well - guess you'll be Happy Dancing before long.

February ornament..

...finished just right on time. This is my very first into a round ornament. I am so glad it turned out well, though honestly it was quite d...