Friday, November 02, 2007

Free to good home..



I subscribe to a couple of cross stitch magazine from the U.K for a few years now and sometimes they have free charts enclosed or small kit like these ones. I came across a few while browsing these afternoon and i think i'd better give/send it to somebody who would love to stitch it.
I'd thought at first to send it as a RAK but i am not sure if that someone would really like it.
Just leave a comment or send an e-mail to me and if it's more than one who would like it then i have to make a draw.

A picture of the indside of the booklet. Sorry for the quality of the taken pictures, i think i will try it on daylight if needed.

Edited: The kitty kit will go to Dawn. Please let me know your address Dawn.
And the rest goes to Maribel..can you send me your address??

2 comments:

Dawn B. said...

Thous are some cute patterns & think I like the Kitty the best.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I would like to get this Freebies! They are so cute!
Greetings
Maribel

February ornament..

...finished just right on time. This is my very first into a round ornament. I am so glad it turned out well, though honestly it was quite d...